Schengen visa fees
|Short-term visa (C)
|Short-term visa (C) children 6-12 years
|EU agreements on the facilitation of the issuance of visas (applies for the citizens of the Russian Federation and Ukraine)
|EU agreements on the facilitation of the issuance of visas (applies for the citizens of Albania, Aserbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, FYROM, Georgia, Montenegro, Serbia and Moldova)
The following persons are exempted from paying the visa fee:
- Children under 6 years.
- A family member of an Estonian or an EU/ EEA citizen of a third country whose nationals are required to hold a visa for the Schengen area (if the family member accompanies or joins the EU national); persons who intend to attend meetings of the United Nations or its organizations, the Council of Europe, the European Union or the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe to be held in Estonia.
- School children, students, post-graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose only of study or educational training.
- Researchers coming from third countries travelling in the Community for conducting scientific research with a view to facilitating proceedings carried out by Member States for issuing uniform short -stay visas.
- Persons invited by Parliament or the Estonian Government.
- Anyone who, by virtue of an international convention, is entitled to a visa free of charge.
Representatives of non-profit organizations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations.
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports