Consular Section » Family Records Certificate »

Family Records Certificate


A Family Records Certificate (about a birth, death, marriage, divorce or change of name) can be issued to the person him/herself or to one’s guardian.

Estonian citizens who have registered their place of residency to UK can apply for the required certificate from the Embassy by post. In order to do so please fill out the following application form and send it to us together with a copy of your passport or ID-card and state fee £19 by Postal Order (cheque from a post office; payable to Estonian Embassy).


© Estonian Embassy in London 44 Queen's Gate Terrace, LONDON SW7 5PJ, e-mail: